Saturday, August 14, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "The best way..."

I felt the cool touch of the breeze on my skin this morning. What a wonderful feeling after all the hot days we have been having here in NYC. The plants I am sorry to report are not doing so well as it has been way too hot for them.

Today's quote is "The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it." Author Richard Bach.

Admission fees to amusement parks are not cheap as we all know. A few years ago, I went to this fair where the admission fees were outrageous and you still has to pay for some of the rides. Parents waited more than half hour on-line with their small children to experience the rides. One parent made a comment that she had paid the admission fee, so she had no choice but to wait so that the children can enjoy themselves. This was painful for me to watch because we all want our "money's worth".

I had my lovely moment today and it did not cost me anything. When I get outside and starting running the errands, I may have another lovely moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment