Friday, August 27, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "It is more important..."

Yes, I did indeed go for that walk yesterday. The weather was absolutely gorgeous. I wandered over to Time Square and eat two slices of pizza on the way. Right now I can see the sun shining outside my window and its position is to left of the Empire State Building. Nice view!


Today's quote is "It is more important to know where you are going than to there quickly. Do not mistake activity for achievement." Author Mabel Newcomer.

We all like how great it feels after we have accomplished something. If we do several little tasks, we feel good because we accomplished something. Achievement with respect to this quote, is a long-term process of several steps to take before reaching that final "goal". I agree arriving quickly may not be the best way, but as the saying goes "never take your eyes off your goal."

Weekend plans? None at the moment. I think a "heat wave" is in the forecast beginning on Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment