Sunday, August 29, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Everyone enjoys doing..."

Yes, the Sun is already out and today is expected to be a hot one. Errands have to be done so the water bottle with definitely be going along for the ride.

Today's quote is "Everyone enjoys doing the kind of work for which he is best suited." Author Napoleon Hill.

Very true. I will add to that - and they are very happy doing it.

As a charity worker, I was once asked to serve ice-cream to little children. Sounds easy enough to do, right? Wrong! I quickly learnt that I needed to understand the texture of each flavor and the best way to scoop the ice cream into the cups and not make a mess in the process. Did I mentioned the line of children together with their parents all wanting the ice-cream and that I had to serve multiple flavors and "seconds"? And that it was a hot summer day, to be exact, a Friday evening after work!

Yes, it was a challenge but I enjoyed it. Yes, I will do it again. The next time I will be armed with knowledge and will try to so a little advance preparation.

Stay cool and have an ice-cream while you are at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment