Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "I'm trying to read..."

What calms us down? For some, a drink at the bar with friends; listening to music; a walk in the park; a drive along the coast; and yes, eating a good meal! The list goes on.

Today's quote is "I'm trying to read a book on how to relax, but I keep falling asleep." Author Jim Loy.

You've gotta love that quote. Actually, it sounds like me. Whenever I am lying on the sofa and trying to read something, I quickly fall asleep.

I am amazed by the explosion of health and wellness companies that have started during the past ten years. Last week I meet someone on the train who was promoting scented oils as a source of relaxation. Another person was marketing chocolates as a one stop shop for all your aches and pains. Believe it or not, one person practices hypnosis!

No comments:

Post a Comment