Thursday, August 5, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Religions are all..."

Do I need to pray for some rain? How about do a rain dance? The rain does not want to fall in my neighborhood and shower my plants!

Today's quote is "Religions are all alike - founded on fables and mythologies." Author Thomas Jefferson.

When you are exposed to a multicultural environment, the things you learn about other people's religion is amazing. There are many similarities among all the faiths. So yes, I agree with the quote.

A few months ago, I attend a christian church service and was touched by the sermon given. Most of the sermons I heard in past were focused on a few topics, but this particular one had me thinking "what happened next". It was refreshing to hear something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment