Sunday, June 20, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "The will must be..."

Happy Father's Day to all the Father's out there. I am taking my Father for a drive out on Long Island.

Today's Quote is "The will must be stronger than the skill". Author Muhammed Ali.

This is another great quote for entrepreneurs out there. You must have "the will" to be successful. Most of us have great skills but we lack "the will" which is one of the reasons that we may not succeed. My fix for this is to get a mentor or a partner to support you along the way. We have all heard the saying "behind every successful man/woman, there is a woman/man". This is very true and it is not a sign of weakness!

A special happy father's day to all the fathers that participated in the "Race Against Prostate Cancer" today in Central Park. As an American Cancer Society Volunteer, I could not be there to cheer you on, but my fellow volunteers were. My cheering day was last Wednesday at "Cat Hill" in Central Park for the Chase Corporate Challenge. Look for us at other events with our Red Cow Bells.

No comments:

Post a Comment