Thursday, June 24, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "If you want an ..."

My theme today again is friendship. We all need friends. Even a cat and a dog learn to become friends at times.

Today's quote is "If you want an accounting of your worth, count your friends".

As an accountant I should already know what this number is for me but I don't. Some people will break friendship down into different categories and I guess that's fine. When it comes to your value, the friends are the ones who decide whether or not you are valuable to them.

Most people will use the analogy that when you are in trouble and need help, that is when you know who your true friends are. This reasoning has some truth to it but in all fairness it depends on which category of friendship you fall into for someone.

So does any of my readers want to volunteer that magical number of your worth?

No comments:

Post a Comment