Saturday, June 26, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Friendship doubles our..."

Remember that check list that I mentioned some people walk around with before they decided whether or not to be friends with you? Well, that list was put into action at a recent event I attended. A guest told me something had happen to her at the event (it was not pleasant) and I could not believe how on target I was about my list. Amazing but it's true.

Today's quote is "Friendship doubles our joy and divides our grief". Swedish proverb.

We use the saying "the more the merrier" from time to time especially when there is a task that needs to be done. Yes, friends do doubles our joy. What about our grief? Do we feel better when we let others know of our grief. Actually this is time that we want the world of friends to help us ease the burden that we are carrying.

We all need friendliness in our lives so be nice to someone today!

No comments:

Post a Comment