Friday, June 4, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "What I'm looking for..."

Busy day today and almost forgot to write this quote and now I am watching the Scripps Spelling Bee.

Today's quote is "What I'm looking for is a blessing that's not in disguise". Author Kitty O'Neill Collins.

Yes, I want a blessing that's not in disguise too! So where can I place my order and who is going to fulfill it and when is it going to be delivered to me?

In all honesty, I'm sure many of my readers have received some form of blessing that was not in disguise and knew it when it happen.

Have I received a blessing and knew it right away? Yes! too many to discuss and truly grateful too.

1 comment:

  1. BLessings come in all ways when we least expect it. Every disappointment is a blessing.
    It's amazing how we think we know what's going to happen but it ends up the total opposite of what we thought.
    GOD'S blessing will come in their own time and ways. We cannot rush HIM. HE works on HIS own time and HIS own ways. All we can do is PRAISE HIM everyday for every disappointment and every success...and the windows in heaven shall open up...and the blessings shall pour out...

    ReplyDelete