Friday, June 18, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote "Always walk through life..."

"You learn something everyday". We all have said it to ourselves and to others. I say it all the time including today before I began to write this blog.

Today's quote is "Always walk through life as if you have something new to learn and you will". Author Vernon Howard.

Last weekend I was playing with my little nephew and we could not find a ball so I came up with a substitute one. Earlier in the day, I had given him a promotional pencil which he was holding on to. As I kicked my "ball" back and forth to my nephew, I was observing his actions. He figured out that it was easier for him to use the pencil to send the "ball" back to me than it was to use his feet. I was amazed. My nephew is not quite two years old but he watches and he learns.

I hope I learn something everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment