Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Diantie's Daily Quote - "You must first have..."

Clouds, clouds and more clouds (that's right!) are passing over the Empire State Building as I write this blog. The color for the lights tonight will be white. A snow storm is expected for the NYC area and Long Island so it will be interesting to see just how much snow we will get.

Today's quote is "You must first have a lot of patience to learn to have patience." Author Stanislaw J. Lec.

Patience, let's see how much I have? Answer, none. Ask other people about my patience, the answer is - a lot. Most of us have a minimum tolerance level for patience because we want progress.

Right now at work I am spending hours just waiting for the various computer systems to process information before I can move forward. Yes, that requires a lot of patience. My day today will be spent waiting and waiting to get things done. Is it frustrating? yes! but I have learnt to have patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment