Monday, January 3, 2011

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Happiness is within..."

The first official working day for 2011. I actually started making a "to do list" for today so let's see how this will play out. Dusty blue skies, sunshine but a cold day here in NYC. The Empire State Building stands alone and the color for the lights tonight will again be red and green.


Today's quote is "Happiness is within. It has nothing to do with how much applause you get or how many people praise you. Happiness comes when you believe that you have done something truly meaningful." Author Martin Yan.


I like this quote and Martin Yan. My sister and I like to watch his cooking show. Those of you who have seen the show knows that "if Yan can cook, so can you" is the catchy phrase he uses and it is great.


I am planning to make 2011 a year about happiness and success for me and I wish everyone the same too.

No comments:

Post a Comment