Sunday, January 2, 2011

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Sleep is the ..."

Day 2 of the New Year and very grateful that I am home taking it easy and getting my personal chores done. It looks like rain drops outside but this will not stop me from getting my errands done.

Today's quote is "Sleep is the best meditation." Author Dalia Lama.

I have to admit that sleep is my favorite past time. Whenever possible, I try to take little naps here and there. While I do not always get the recommended hours of sleep, I try to get at least 6 hours each night. I can't function properly with less sleep.

Some people can vouch as to how energize they feel after taking a little nap during the day and I am one of them.

The Huffington Post published a blog about sleep on January 4, 2010. A point taken from the blog, "... if we sleep more, the more powerful we become." I second that!

No comments:

Post a Comment