Sunday, January 16, 2011

Diantie's Daily Quote - "The positive thinker...

Cold, that is how I feel when I walked by my open door. No venturing outside for me! No Sunday smell of someone frying chicken but more like someone baking chicken; Yes, chicken is being baked for lunch and or dinner. The color for the lights on the Empire State Building will be green and white tonight for the Jets. OK, maybe I will watch part of the game.


Today's quote is "The positive thinker see the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible." Author Unknown.

Yes, very true. That is why I am thankful for all technology advancements that occurred during the past twenty five years. Little me, under the old system, will never have had the opportunity to write for the world to see. Now I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment