Monday, January 10, 2011

Diantie's Daily Quote - "You already possess..."

Sunshine, but it's cold out there! It is also cold in here. My little desk heater stopped working and I am freezing but trying to be positive at the same time. Dusty blue skies but I have this amazing view of the Moon, yes, that's right, the Moon is above to the right of the Empire State Building. My view is a quarter of the Moon. Gotta believe! The lights at the top of the Empire State Building will be white tonight.

Today's quote is "You already possess everything to become great." Author Crow - Indian Proverb.

I like proverbs. There is always some wisdom in these sayings revealing itself to you. There is no need for perfect English; anyone who reads the proverbs usually gets the meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment