Monday, January 17, 2011

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Take the first ..."

Martin Luther King, Jr Day - a holiday for some but not others. It is a good thing to honor and celebrate a great man. I am working today to meet deadlines; otherwise, it's a holiday for me. The blobs of clouds are passing over the Empire State Building and the skies are blue and yes, there is sunshine out there. The colors for the light tonight will be red, green and black for MLK day.

Today's Quote is "Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." Author Martin Luther King, Jr.

What a coincidence that this quote was chosen for today by Brainy Quotes. I chose it too to write about because the words are very true. Take the first step in faith and be an optimist.

Congratulations to those Jets. Yes, as I New Yorker, I have to support the home team. I didn't watch the game but I heard what was happening in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment