Sunday, September 5, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "The worst part..."

A nice chill in the air and sunshine greeted me as I opened my eyes this morning. Almost decided to roll over and go back to sleep but too many things need to get done for me to feel that I didn't let my weekend slip away.

Today's quote is "The worst part of success is to try to find someone who is happy for you." Author Bette Midler.

How do you resolve this dilemma? It is not an easy task. Be bold and tell people what you are doing. If you become a success, it is your glory. Be brave enough to tell them when you fail too; it shows that you have courage and took a stand.

There are some people who like to see other people fail at something. The trick is to recognize who are these people and stay away from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment