Friday, September 10, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Don't make money..."

Hopefully I will get myself back on track with posting my quotes early in the day. Right now all I see in the sky are various colors of clouds passing over the Empire State Building. Earlier today, I look up at the sky and saw the sun reflecting on the clouds and these beautiful tints of colors appeared in the clouds. I have never seen this before so I was excited.

Today's quote is "Don't make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and do them so well that people can't take their eyes off you. All the other tangible rewards will come as a result." Author Maya Angelou.

Yes, I am working on the advice given in the quote. I am also making plans to challenge myself going forward and all of these plans include things that I will enjoy doing. If the tangible reward is money as the end result, great; if not, no big deal cause it wasn't the goal!

Weekend plans: - Yes, I have some but depending on the weather, I may have to change the plans for Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment