Monday, September 20, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "To be satisfied..."

Hip, Hip, Hooray! I am back on track with my blog. And yes, I am looking outside for an update as to the position of the Sun over the Empire State Building. No sighting of the Sun, but I know it is out there as I can see reflections of it on other buildings.

Today's quote is "To be satisfied with a little, is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not." Author Akhenaton.

Um, interesting! It takes years to figure out what you are content with to avoid trouble. That's life; no magic timing; no rules; just realization!

1 comment:

  1. Great Quote. If we could only learn to be content how happy we would be!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete