Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - Tell me and I'll..."

It's back to work time after the long weekend. No sight of the Sun from my window but it's out there as I can see reflections of it on a few buildings. Clouds are hoovering over the majestic Empire State Building.

Today's quote is "Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand." Chinese Proverb.

Great quote. Many years ago, one of my previous bosses was training me on a software program for a new assignment. I always remember him saying "you are not going to learn by watching." So he insisted that my co-workers allowed me to take control of keyboard to understand how the program works. He was a wonderful boss and I am forever grateful for all that I learnt from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment