Thursday, September 16, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "The right word may be..."

Putting my little knowledge I gained from my astronomy class to work, I am staring up in sky looking for the Sun. I have not seen it as yet but I got a little surprise to see a trail of smoke from an airplane which had just passed by the Empire State Building.

Today's quote is "The right word may be effective, but no word was ever as effective as a rightly time pause." Author Mark Twain.

This reminds me of what happens when a group of people is sitting around a table either for a meeting or eating and the topic being discussed is a serious one. Has anyone ever tried to see how people will respond if no one is holding their glass/cup and you decide to pick up yours while all this is going on? Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment