Saturday, September 25, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "All achievements,.."

So I am a little exhausted and passed up on the exercise routine. I am doing some writing and ending up dreaming about it. Too much on my mind. Breakfast is being prepared for me while I write this blog.

Today's quote is "All achievements, all earned riches, have their beginning in an idea." Author Napolean Hill.

Yes, I agree with this quote. We have all heard our friends say at some time or another "I have an idea" and he/she goes on to tell us about the idea. Some people have ideas and keep it to themselves as they are afraid someone will steal their idea. Most of us know of someone who have had that happen to them.

I have a few ideas that I hope to put into action. Will someone steal my idea and run with it? Absolutely, from the moment I reveal what it is. Am I afraid? No, but I want to at least give it a chance.

Lots of errands to run today. It should be a nice day weather wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment