Saturday, July 17, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quotes - "The really happy person..."

The quote written today will be the 100th quote that I am writing for this blog. Wow! I only have another two hundred and sixty five to go!

Today's quote is "The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when they have to take a detour". Author Sir James Jeans.

We have all gotten lost while driving, and for some of us, we repeatedly get lost, like me. I happen to discover local roads in my neighbor when I got lost a few times. Now I take these local roads all the time. One day I got lost on Long Island and I discovered this really nice house and it had a pasture with horses. I enjoyed my scenery! I got lost in New Jersey and discovered Ashbury Park.

Conclusion: I am a happy person and I enjoy my scenery!

No comments:

Post a Comment