Friday, July 30, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Wherever you go..."

How do you light up a room? How do you break the ice? Recently, I attended a class. Before the class started, everyone sat around the table and no one introduced themselves. All the eyes were moving but no words were spoken. What did I do? I politely turn to the person on my left and introduced myself, then I turn to the person on my right and introduced myself. What a trickling effect this had on everyone!

Today's quote is "Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine." Author Anthony D'Angelo.

Yes, we all have those sticky situations to deal with when we are invited to events. My solution, if you know the people who will be attending and they truly make you uncomfortable, then don't go. If your presence is required, talk to the strangers and reveal "your own ray of sunshine".

No comments:

Post a Comment