Thursday, July 22, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Every morning when I ..."

Today there are two quotes; one for deep thinking and the other because it was funny.

Today's quote is "Every morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I 'm going to be happy in it". Author Groucho Marx.

This is a great quote to save and post in a location where you will see it and read it everyday. Reading this quote is a boost to start your day and most importantly, practicing what it says will make your day even better. At times events happen during the day which may upset us; remember that we have little control over all situations. What we do have is control over our own happiness so don't let others decide this for you.

And my funny quote: "One witness one liar; more witnesses, all liars". Greek Proverb.

No comments:

Post a Comment