Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Life is not measured..."

We finally got some much needed rain here in NYC. Yesterday I got drenched when I went out at lunch time. In life we need the Sun just as much as we need the Rain.

Today quote is "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away". Author unknown to me.

We have all had those "take my breath away" moments and some times it because of nature and other times because of a simple event. What was one of my moments? Seeing Niagara Falls for the first time from the Canadian side but my more touching moment was seeing the Bridal Falls from the American side. This is always a discussion we have about which view is better, the Canadian or the American. The American side is my choice!

Who has a "take my breath away" moment that you want to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment