Sunday, July 25, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Twenty years from now..."

Over twenty years ago, I had an opportunity of a lifetime offered to me. I thought about it and decided to go for it.

Today's quote is "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones that you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. Author Mark Twain.

I like this quote and happy that I was smart enough in my youth to recognize a good thing when I heard it. So, what is this good thing? An all expenses paid trip travelling across Canada. What a wonderful experience and definitely one of the major highlights of my life.

And now my Greek proverb. "You cannot reason with a hungry belly; it has no ears."

No comments:

Post a Comment