Sunday, March 20, 2011

Diantie's Daily Quote - "You cannot dream..."

It looks like I am having trouble again with getting my postings published. I noticed that Friday and yesterday's quotes were not published so I have to do that again. Yes, I did look out and up at the sky last night to see that full moon. It took a while to reach a clear view for me but I saw it. Lots of other people probably did the same thing too looking up at the moon.

Today's quote is "You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one." Author James A. Froude.

Yes, character is building process. If you have to use a hammer to get there so be it and do it.

Did I mentioned that after a lovely day weatherwise yesterday, it is cold today and yes, I understand that snow and rain is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment