Thursday, March 17, 2011

Diantie's Daily Quote - "When you jump ..."

Nice sunshine today here in NYC. I am looking forward to the nice weather this weekend and I plan to take advantage of being out doors and enjoying it.

Today's quote is "When you jump for joy, beware no one moves the ground beneath your feet." Author Stanislaw J. Lec.

I like this quote. I say, go ahead and jump for joy and enjoy your moment. The ground may be moved beneath your feet by someone but chances are it won't happen at the same time you jump.

Wow! I am in my final days of writing this blog with less than a month to go before my one year is up. This was definitely a challenge and I have not decided whether or not I will continue. I have other challenges lined up that I want to take on so let's see how much time I have to devote to these personal challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment