Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Everyone thinks of ..."

Rain yesterday and a little chilly here today but hopefully it may warm up. I still have re post my quote from Friday. I heard my friends complaining that their Facebook accounts have been hacked. Wow! I hope this does not happen to me. I have a busy day ahead of me. I will meeting some new people tonight from a charity that I support.

Today's quote is "Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no thinks of changing himself." Author Leo Tolstoy.

Well this is not quite true. People do try to change themselves. There are tons of career coaches and life coaches out there. Their clients are people who are looking to change. In the 1800 things were different but now we are in the 2011 and soe people are trying to change themselves for the better including me!

No comments:

Post a Comment