Monday, September 19, 2011

Diantie's Daily Quotes - "If we're growing..."

It has been months since I posted a quote here. The goal was to write a quote everday for a year and I did that so goal accomplished.  I started another blog where I talked what I am up to which not very exciting but another goal to write it for a year.  Let's see how this will go.

Today's quote is: "If we're growing, we're always going to be out of our comfort zone." Author - John Maxwell.

Well said.  I see myself growing everyday and also growing older but I am dealing with it.

I miss writing about the colors of the lights on the Empire State Building but I no longer have a view of the Empire State Building.  I look outside and I see my neighbors trees.  I guess for now it is better than the hustle and bustle.

No comments:

Post a Comment